If interested please check your eligibility for CE and contact us on
071 9170329 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Hours of work are:
9am to 1.pm Monday to Thursday and 9 to 12.30 pm on Fridays. 19.5 hours per week.
Check in with office each morning to check duties for the day; check in again before leaving.
- Cleaning kitchen to a high standard including presses; work surfaces; tables; floors; sinks; dishwasher; fridge; kitchen ware; cutlery. Ensuring dishwasher is filled and emptied. Ensuring towels and kitchen cloths are washed and dried.
- Sanitising all door handles and surfaces each morning
- Ensuring that rooms are sanitised before use
- Keeping pantry tidy and keeping check on what storage items are needed e.g. tea, coffee, biscuits and cleaning products
- Hoovering, dusting and polishing rooms; emptying bins daily
- Keeping bathrooms clean including emptying bins; cleaning wash basins; toilets; window ledges; floors; replacing toilet paper and ensuring sufficient paper towels are in place.
- Making and serving tea, coffee to users of the centre. Preparing trays of light refreshments
- Preparing trays for use in upstairs rooms
- Inspect first aid kit on a weekly basis and inform office of what may be needed
Flexibility needed in the following: Help with moving furniture on occasions